FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When and where will the next EquipHotel trade show take place?
The next edition of EquipHotel will be held from Sunday 15 to Thursday 19 November 2020, at Paris Expo - Porte de Versailles.
2. What are the opening hours of EquipHotel?
The trade show is open from Sunday 15 to Wednesday 18 November from 9:30 am to 7 pm, and on Thursday 19 November from 9:30 am to 3 pm.
3. How can I get my EquipHotel entry badge?
You can get your badge here.
NB: you must enter a different email address for each badge order
4. How long is my badge valid for?
Your badge is valid for the entire duration of the trade show, from Sunday 15 to Thursday 19 November. Once printed, it gives you direct access to the trade show. We strongly recommend printing your badge ahead of time to save time at the trade show entrance.
5. What areas can you access with your badge?
Your badge gives 5-day access to Pavilions 3, 4, 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3 at Paris Expo - Porte de Versailles. Your badge is issued in your name and cannot be given to anyone else. You will be asked to show it at the entrance. You need to keep it visible when travelling between pavilions.
When leaving the trade show for the last time, all visitors are asked to kindly place their badge in the recycling boxes.
6. What are the different entry badges?
There are several badge categories. You are given different access depending on the type of badge.
7. I registered online but haven’t received my electronic badge or login information. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder as registration confirmation emails are sometimes falsely labelled as spam. If you still cannot find your emails, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
8. I can’t print my badge. What should I do?
When you click to download your badge, it is generated and displayed in a new window. You need to accept “pop-ups” in your browser and make sure that you have downloaded a PDF reader.
9. I need a visa to attend the trade show. What should I do?
First, you need to register to access the invitation letter for visas. In your registration confirmation message, click on visa application, fill out the associated form and obtain your invitation letter to take to the French Embassy in your country.
10. What payment methods are accepted to buy a badge?
When you register online, all orders (badges and catalogues) must be paid for by credit or debit card (Visa and Mastercard).
Once at the trade show, you have the choice between card, cheque or cash payment.
11. I’m not a professional but can I still attend the trade show?
EquipHotel is strictly limited to professionals from the hospitality sector. You may be asked to justify your professional activity.
Therefore, please be ready to provide proof of employment.
12. Are there other ways of attending the trade show (for students, press, etc.)?
Students from an accredited school may enter the trade show free of charge. Please note: only a teacher may apply for accreditation of a group of students.
This application must be verified and approved by our team. Student group applications are available online. Student group badges only provide one-day access to the trade show.
Press : requests for press badges are subject to verification and approval by our team. Applications for press credentials are available online.
For all other cases, please contact email@example.com
13. Can children attend the trade show?
EquipHotel is strictly limited to professionals in the hospitality industry. Children are not authorized to attend the trade show.
14. How can I get my EquipHotel catalogue?
Before the trade show: You can pre-order your catalogue at a discounted rate at http://equiphotel.com/ when you order your badge.
At the trade show: catalogues will be on sale for €30.
After the event: You can order them online
15. Is there internet access at the trade show?
There is (limited) Wi-Fi access at the trade show, provided by VIPARIS. However, overuse of this system can cause it to slow down.
16. Is there a cloackroom at the exhibition location?
A cloackroom is available for you to drop any luggage and personal belongings. As follows is the price list : 2€ per item of clothing, 3€ per small piece of luggage (hand bag, saddlebag, etc.) and 4€ per hand luggage (suitcase, overnight bag)
17. What are the parking accesses for the visitors?
The reserved parking for the visitors is the R parking. There is a shuttle service which goes back and forth from the parking to the main entrance. For all information related to the parking options please follow this link.
18. Will there be health measures regarding the COVID-19 pandemic during EquipHotel?
Yes, find more info here.
19. What should I do if my question is not answered above?
For any questions not answered above, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org