The INNOVATION AWARDS reward the best product and service innovations from Hospitality industry suppliers
- 4 categories : Design, Tech/Services, Well-Being, Foodservice
- 2 sub-categories per category : “Guest Experience" and "Workplace well-being"
- 24 nominees : 3 nominees per sub-category, i.e. 6 nominees per category
- 8 Awards : 1 pour chaque sous-catégorie soit 2 par catégorie
- 1 Jury’s Favorite Award
- The 24 nominees are chosen by the panel of experts
- Winners: The jury’s score accounts for 70% of the vote and the visitor vote counts for 30%
- Entries can be submitted via the exhibitor space until 10 September 2020
- The panel of experts selects the nominees: 29 October 2020
- Winners announced on 20 November
Each winner will receive an innovation trophy and prizes awarded by EquipHotel and Campus Ferrières
Prizes awarded by EquipHotel:
€5,000 (excl. tax) in advertising or sponsoring for EquipHotel 2022
Prizes awarded by Campus Ferrières:
Free one-year VIP membership to the Campus Ferrières Hospitality Lab*
* Each winner will receive:
A designated area for presenting its products or services in the Hospitality Lab building.
Priority consultation for all requests for quotations for Groupe ACCELIS hotel and restaurant projects and for projects managed by the Hospitality Lab design firm.
The opportunity to organise an event at the Hospitality Lab or Château de Ferrières (free venue rental on a specific date, for around 10 hours).
An annual review on a specific issue performed by the research team and students at Ecole Ferrières and/or Ecole 89.
Vice President of Paris Inn Group
3-Michelin starred chef
Director of Communication
Founder of Champion Spirit
President of "Les Cuisiniers de la République Française"
(Chef for the French Government)
Director of EquipHotel
President of Groupe Accelis and Ecole Ferrières
Director of Elizabeth Leriche styling agency
Designer and Interior Architect
Head Sommelier, Restaurant Le Taillevent,
alumnus of Ecole Ferrières
Entirely dedicated to hospitality industry, Ferrières Campus offers to students and professionals an exceptional immersive experience. The infrastructures are developed around the castle and its 130 hectare park.
They include a university campus, restaurants, hotels, an innovation centre and a start-up incubator.
Ferrières, the French Excellence School
Driven by essential values like audacity and innovation, work, humility and openness, Ferrières, the “Grande Ecole” for Hotel, Gastronomy and Luxury, is evolving towards higher education. It transmits to its students the know-how, the interpersonal skills and the luxury codes from yesterday to today. It brings them the keys to accomplish tomorrow's success.
89, the Digital School
In barely 20 years, our lifestyles have radically changed. The labour market is also subject to profound changes.
It was from the dawn of these changes that School 89 was born. Through active teaching and in a conducive to innovation environment, its objective is to prepare future generations for the major technological, ecological and societal challenges to come.
- 3,000 sqm building dedicated to knowledge development and innovative energies in the Hotel and Restaurant sector
- a permanent exhibition to discover the future of our professions, to explore professional equipment, gauge the strong innovations in products and services
- a research centre welcoming partner companies, students, teacher-researchers and consultants who will question the market, its consumers and its players to better anticipate the future of the hospitality industry
- a place to meet and share about Hospitality themes. It will be also accessible for events such as product launches, team-building, round tables and conferences