In a world where hundreds of products and designs are launched every year, the Foodservice Equipment Design Awards were born out of a desire to highlight the best designs and well-designed kitchen equipment whether displayed in the front or back of the house of an establishment. Open to all Foodservice and Coffee making, wine & bar exhibitors at the EquipHotel trade show, the competition offers a new and innovative space for expression!
EquipHotel and FCSI France join forces to launch the first edition of the Foodservice Equipment Design Awards
Reward manufacturers and exclusive distributors according to a new spectrum, that of product aesthetics at the service of technically innovative proposals. The winning designs will be presented to the public at the EquipHotel trade show in Paris and communicated to the international press.
Take up the challenge and promote your brand throughout your professional sector!
Our mission statement
The mission of the Foodservice Equipment Design Awards is to provide a fair, ethical and competitive platform for companies and professional kitchen equipment designers while providing them with a global audience to showcase their creations.
To promote and defend useful aesthetics, designers and design-oriented kitchen equipment companies. We also want to channel the attention of the press, digital media, design critics, distributors and buyers to the winners.
The competition aims to highlight existing products and models that have been developed with style and elegance in design. Our objective is to increase the visibility of good products, to provide designers and companies with a solid argument to enhance the aesthetics of their product to their customers and prospects.
Registration for the Foodservice Equipment Design Awards is open. Submit your entry today!
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Front Of House : Front of House, also called Front Office, refers to all areas to which a customer has access in a restaurant, such as the lobby, the bar, the dining room and outdoor areas, or at the sight: show kitchen, show cooking.
- Back Of House : The Back of House, also known as the Back Office, encompasses all the behind-the-scenes areas that clients will not see. It is the central control centre of a restaurant.
- 1 Jury's "Favourite" Award
- The 12 nominees are chosen by the panel of experts
- Winners: The jury’s score accounts for 100% of the vote prior to the trade show
- Entries can be submitted until 25 September 2020
- The panel of experts selects the nominees: October 2020
- Winners announced at the awards ceremony, Pavilion 7.2, FCSI France Booth
ABOUT THE FCSI
The FCSI, Foodservice Consultants Society International, is an international federation of consulting and engineering professionals in the hotel and restaurant industry, all co-opted, which also brings together their equipment manufacturer partners.
The FCSI France is the only national association in this sector to be part of a collective present on all continents.
Created in the United States in 1979, the FCSI now has 1,100 consulting members, including 350 in Europe and 70 in France. The FCSI France association was created in 1999 in Lyon. It guarantees decision-makers in the hotel and restaurant industry an expertise that is both rooted in Made in France know-how and open to innovations in the sector at the international level.